Friday, May 21, 2010

What if a giant hamster in a karate suit was searching through the clothes rack next to you?

While you wear shopping?|||I would get a big net and capture it, and it would be my friend B-)


Or I would call the newspaper.


Or ask it to come to my karate lesson with me.|||id get in his face and be like %26quot;why ya gotta be a giant hampster%26quot; and then ask him if he wants some and tell him he can come get it|||Call a giant Richard Gear!|||I%26#039;d be slightly worried for it since the kung foo cat is only four racks away|||My otter bodyguard would protect me.





He has the skills of ten ninjas.|||Unless he wanted the last item in my size I wouldn%26#039;t give a sh*t|||I%26#039;d quit drinking =p|||Don%26#039;t drive for at least 48 hours....till whatever it is wears off!|||i%26#039;d think i was high|||kick him in the crotch and run!!

No comments:

Post a Comment