Friday, May 21, 2010

What are the combat techniques for isshinryu karate?

I am a student and I only know 1-10 and I need to learn 11-???


Any of them would help. Thanks!!! :)|||Isshin-Ryu has 15 hand basics and 8 basic kicks. there are slight differences in the way thes are done according to the time period the marine who brought them back studied under Master Shimabuku. However they are generally only slight variences,





Basic 11) Basic 5 Block, 5 alternating punches





Basic 12) Basic 6 Block, 5 alternating punches





Basic 13) low Shuto followed by High Shuto(knife hand)





Basic 14) Push block, two hook punches





Basic 15) Two rear elbow strikes in Cat stance





Honestly the best thing is just wait to learn them correctly at your dojo. if you havn%26#039;t been taught them yet there is probably a reason.





If you want e-mail me, as I have both charts(hands and kicks) that were put together by Master harold Long and Master Allen Wheeler. These include pictures and text instructions, and I have them in PDF and Excel fom, whichever you prefer. As I stated before there might be slight differences in the way they are done compared to your school, but they will be very close.





feel free to contact me.|||Do a search on Utube you might get some good ideas there

No comments:

Post a Comment