Monday, May 17, 2010

My karate instructor demoted me down one belt because I farted in class, how can I get it back?

He told me that my flatulence has insulted the great masters. But I cant help farting everytime someone punches me in the stomach.|||dang, thats pretty strict. I would ask him yourself.|||haha,lol Report Abuse
|||Did you laugh and makes jokes afterwords disrupting the class? This must not have been your first time. Class is usually so short of time for instructors to give a well rounded exercise even without students playing grab butt and making disturbances. It sounds like you must play around in class to much and your instructor finally had enough of it and felt like this was a good punishment for you and maybe it would get your attention to stop all the horseplay and focus on training. A good instructors time is very valuable. And humility is often the best teacher. Osu!|||Rank means nothing.


Strive to improve yourself, that is the spirit of the art.


If you break wind on purpose it is clownish, if it is unintentional then talk to your instructor, tell him the truth.





Often times it is a matter of diet.


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flatulence





Often times yoga and martial arts make me do it too.


I asked some of the other guys about and they have similar reactions.


I think when the body aligns it happens.|||Farting is natural, he is too stuck up. You should learn a martial art that teaches you to be a master without belts or a instructor who is to prissy for people to fart in his dojo. Tell him their are people out their who think he is a joke for doing that. Leave his class and look below to learn something that is beneficial that will actualy teach you to fight.|||ROFL! That seems really ridiculous to me. I can%26#039;t believe he actually did that. Formality is all well and good but when it becomes an inconvenience and to the detriment of the whole point then it really should be thrown out of the window.





Maybe you should always go to the toilet before coming to class or something. Or maybe you%26#039;re eating too many gassy foods (beans?).





But you have to ask yourself this: Why do you want that belt rank back? Is it so that you can appear better? You shouldn%26#039;t be concerned about what rank you%26#039;re on. Eventually if you keep training (which I assune you will do anyway) You%26#039;re gonna get it back eventually. Don%26#039;t worry too much. Right now, just focus on your technique.|||I agree...I smell... a troll. Or at least just a joke.





I like the brown belt comment..hyuk hyuk.





But seriously, if anyone was ever downgraded... two good points ahve been raised%26quot;


A) Why do you want the belt back?


B) How can you fix the %26quot;problem%26quot; thhat caused such a punishment?





That would be a question worth answering.|||If you fart everytime someone punches you in the stomach...you really need to see a doctor.





You get it back by doing what your instructor tells you to do.





Learning some discipline and humility probably wouldn%26#039;t hurt either.





Good Luck,


Judobigdog|||i farted in one of my classes once befor and my instructor died laughing and he said if i ever do it again make sure hes 20 feet away lol. but u should go to another style or to another instructor|||Get a brown belt to match your brown shorts. That might be a great form of defending yourself. Maybe you can call it fart fu.|||Don%26#039;t worry about it. The fact that you fart so much should ensure that you%26#039;ll be a brown belt for a long time to come.|||He should break your back for farting in class.|||Punch your instructor in the stomach until he farts. Then drop out of his class and take ballet. Dork.|||Chuck Norris%26#039; farts are like atomic bombs.|||I don%26#039;t blame him. I think I smell it. No, it is just a troll I smell.








Grow up.|||Lay off the beans,WEENIE|||you either: stop asking stupid and fraudulent questions or you.... jump off a building

No comments:

Post a Comment