Friday, May 21, 2010

My kids karate teacher asked me to be in charge of birthdays ,what should I do?

He said at least a card, but i want to do more. The children are boys and girls from the age of 4 to 16. Has to be just after class, They meet in a daycare so we can%26#039;t make a mess. I thought of cupcakes for birthday but I have no way to clean up. Can you help think of a less messy treat?|||How about rice krispy treats. They are sticky, but no crumbs.|||Cookies or Cookie cake.|||I would recommened making little good bags for all of the kids. That way there is not a mess and they can take them home with the them. In the gooding bags I would put things like some candy and little prices like pencils, the small note books things like that depending on what you want to spend you could have so much fun check out this website and you may get some more ideas on what you want to do it is www.orientaltrading.com I use this website for all of my party and birthday needs. I hope this helps|||What about those iced cookies that you can get at the bakery?


Little Debbies?


Talk to the other parents and see what they would like to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment