Monday, May 17, 2010

What do you call someone who does karate?

My older sister used to go to a dojo and all that, so I was thinking that since she has the outfit, I%26#039;ll be that for halloween. Only problem is that I don%26#039;t know that exact name. Everyone will ask me what I am (even though its obvious) so does anyone know?|||Karateka.





Or just say (since its for Halloween) a sensei, master, or martial artist,|||a person who does specifically the martial art of karate is called a karateka


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karateka_(m...





other styles may have names for their practitioners like a person who does judo is called a judoka





in general people who do any martial arts is simply a martial artist||| Some kids may call you the karate kid.I think that a karate practitioner is a Karateka?|||A Karateka.|||a martial artist...|||BUDOKA (BOO DOH KAH) That covers them all .It means %26quot;one who studys the martial ways%26quot;

No comments:

Post a Comment