Monday, May 17, 2010

Is there anything I should do if I want to learn karate?

Like, before I start going to the classes and stuff. A karate expert is coming here soon to help me pick a good school, so I%26#039;ll be ok with that. But should I do any exercises or something?|||Stretch.|||You can do exercises if you want.





But i would recommend stretching more than anything.


Stretch your legs,arms,stomach,back etc.


This should help make some of the stances and things easier to do.|||Buy a Wii, then a Wii fit, and then practice yoga, balancing, strength building, and arobics, and you%26#039;ll be on your way to being the young grasshopper you so long to be.|||Know your basic kicks and punches, what they are called in Japanese, and your right from your left in Japanese. You might also want to know know how to say %26#039;Teacher please teach me%26#039; and %26#039;Thank you%26#039; in Japanese as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment