Friday, May 21, 2010

Did the karate guy in Napoleon Dynamite call Napoleon or kip peter pan?

Here%26#039;s one more... Right after that scene did Napoleon have wind pants on?|||It%26#039;s Rex Kwon Do. He called Napoleon Dynamite Peter Pan. He goes %26quot;Do you think I got where I am now, dressing like Peter Pan over here?%26quot; and when he said that, they showed Napoleon.


It doesn%26#039;t look like he has wind pants on... at least I don%26#039;t think so. I haven%26#039;t seen the movie in a little while, but I used to watch it all the time. lol I think he had jeans on.|||At Rex Kwon Do, we use the buddy system. No more flying solo! You need somebody watching your back AT ALL TIMES! Second off, you%26#039;re gonna learn to discipline your image. You think I got where I am today because I dressed like Peter Pan over here? [gestures toward Napoleon]





Nah, It doesn%26#039;t look like he has wind pants on. Kinda looks like plain old jeans.|||To be honest, I%26#039;m not quite sure, but there%26#039;s a hilarious prank site that you can go to, with all kinds of facts from the movie, and a link to the script if you want to read it. The site itself is funny to prank your friends with...just send them a link to


http://WhoGoesToCollege.com





Kip rules!|||Okay first thing


It%26#039;s Rex-Kwon-Do, not karate.





Rex calls Napoleon Peter Pan.





I don%26#039;t think he had wind pants.





%26quot;Do you think I got where I am now, dressing like Peter Pan over here? Forget about it!%26quot;

No comments:

Post a Comment