Saturday, May 15, 2010

Better friendship with my former Karate instructor?

I am in contact with my former karate instructor.Who I will go see this summer when I go to Arizona. I never got a chance to tell her how much I enjoy having her apart of my life. She%26#039;s going to be a mommy of a little girl. What can I do to show her how much she has helped me improve who I am.|||Show her with actions. Tell her with words. Speak from yuor heart. I personally know it%26#039;s a wonderful feeling to have students come up and thank me for helping them reach their full potential physically and mentally. Whether it be by hugs, cards, calls, gifts, e-mails, or by just saying thank you, it means a lot.|||When you meet with her tell her how she has changed your life and how you feel inside and, be respectful.|||Just like what you said here, Speak from the heart and you will do just great !|||Well beyond telling her maybe get her a baby shower gift and a card to go with it. I am sure that would be appreciated very much! Diapers are always needed!!|||TELL HER!


:)


It means so much to a teacher to hear this!


A real -(moral)- Instructor does this to touch lives in a positive manner!


A small gift is OK...but those words will be remembered FOREVER!


Go for it!


:)


Master Condrey

No comments:

Post a Comment