Friday, May 21, 2010

How can I get wado karate in Olympic games?

I saw how people like Rebecca Adlington living her dream and other but they don%26#039;t have Wado Karate in Olympic games and can I make that happen as I am training for Wado karate myself|||Any new sport discipline or event requests must be directed to the IOC for their consideration.





please visit the IOC website.





http://www.olympic.org/uk/index_uk.asp|||Yea i would really like to see karate in Olympics too. my Sensei said that karate isn%26#039;t getting in cos other sports like golf or something is trying to get into olympics too. but my Sensei said too that the organization has been sending in proposals. so i guess we have to wait.|||You may get help for karate here|||You would need to contact people and its probably a pain in the a$$, you would probably go through alot for nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment