Friday, May 21, 2010

What can i do to enjoy my karate classes more?

i asked this question ysterday, but didn%26#039;t find the exact answer i was hoping for. the classes are on tuesdays and saturdays. I hate the thought of going! i always get dehydrated, dizzy, and tired during my class but i never complain or make noises when this happens. maybe i%26#039;m just out of shape, i dunno. i use to take dance and swimming. On tuesday, the class is an hour long and on saturday the class is 2 hours! What can i do to enjoy my classes alittle more





Additional Details





10 hours ago


should i really take an energy drink? i%26#039;m noly 13|||Dont worry. Im 14 hehe. I took karate when I was 12, I swear to God, I hated it so much. Too much discipline, plus I was with adults, but I%26#039;m sure your not. And I was in shape,so that%26#039;s a different story, but this one girl was 13 and she was very out of shape and she hated the class too, but once you keep doing it and you dedicate yourself to doing it but your setting your mind to achieve something, like if you want to lose weight, then you will enjoy it more because you will feel like your about to achieve this goal. So try to think like that. Dont worry, you%26#039;ll get used to it. I hated it so much I wanted to drop out, but then I went to my school and they started to have karate lessons and I joined that one instead of mine and what%26#039;dya know, I was the only girl and I was one of the best, not to brag. lol But i felt hella good!





Good luck! =]





P.S: You dont need to take any kind of drinks, you%26#039;re just 13, you%26#039;re going to karate and that stuff helps you lose alot of weight fast. Dont worriie about it.|||If you%26#039;re looking for a specific answer then we don%26#039;t need to answer your question. In my opinion, if it%26#039;s not a fun thing to do, don%26#039;t do it. You can take classes you enjoy and stop wasting your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment