Monday, November 16, 2009

What can I learn from the bible that I cannot already learn from Karate Kid I,II,III?

Mr. Miyagi taught me discipline, honor, know your enemy, be kind , hardwork wake up 6%26#039;o%26#039;lock, be strong, ok to lose to enemy but must not lose to fear, dunno never been attacked by tree.





Is Karate Kid I,II,III enough?|||I believe you are not to something here.





A national debate over which provides a better foundation for morality





Karate Kid films vs the Bible, sounds to me this might be good fodder for television.





Mr. Miyagi would never promote slavery, racism, or abuse, but the Bible does, instead he offers dilligence, good decision making, and healing. I wonder if God has checked out these flicks.





|||There are many things you can learn from the bible that you can not learn from Karate Kid... All are negative things like fear, hate, bigotry and sexism.|||how old are you, 13 ?


Yes, Karate Kid is definitely enough, now, your tricycle tires need air...|||For you it is enough. For you. |||It%26#039;s never enough, but that is a very solid foundation!





Star Trek TNG is a good next step.|||Hmmm. Animal sacrifice?








I like Deep Space 9. They got into more fights.|||the truth

No comments:

Post a Comment