Monday, November 16, 2009

How to be really good at Karate?

I%26#039;m just a white belt right now and I hate having to clean the dojo and making tea for the Senpai%26#039;s. How do I become really good at it so I will earn some respect?





Thanks|||First, learn humility. In my dojo it%26#039;s actually the brown and black belts who do most of the cleaning. My Sensei (9th dan) is the first one to grab a broom or the vacuum cleaner. It%26#039;s quite a trick to beat him to them first thing on Monday. As for making tea, we don%26#039;t do that but I always ask my seniors if they would like anything if I make a run to the convenience store or smoothie shop.





One tip:


%26quot;The more you do and the less you say, means less problems come your way.%26quot;


- Grandmaster George W. Owens|||You should not do anything what is not related to Karate in DOJO . Sempai means below black belt . Who is your instructor? Kid from neighborhood ? I will follow people above me , PRACTICE and STOP making TEA . You pay for training . I recommend do some researching internet , look maybe some youtube . At least you will know what is going on . If you have questions about Karate you really should ask your %26quot;sempai %26quot; . Black belt is calling sensei just for information .Never give up , try always win , combat , fight or test . Be good . Good luck .|||Practice, hard work, and dedication are required if you are going to be good. Along with this an attention to detail which coupled with the other things will more easily allow you to reach your full potential. While anyone of the above will help you to be good I think all of them in combination is what is required if you want to be even better.|||No matter how good you get you should always be humble enough to clean the dojo and serve tea to your seniors.





Train hard and one day you will be the senpai or even a sensei but it takes years of dedication, hard work and drilling your kihon and kata.|||Get good training, practice, concentrate, eat healthy, and practice,practice,practice. Oh and believe in yourself:)|||Patients and Practice. To become expert at anything it takes Practice.|||patience,practice,dedication,respect....... these virtues in front of your master(s).|||A good instructor (sifu) and practice..|||Patience. Just keep doing this without complaining...|||u got eat a duck

No comments:

Post a Comment