Monday, November 16, 2009

How can I improve my performance in the karate having the orange belt ?

i am a 13 years old karate player having the orange belt for the second time. the problem is that i don%26#039;t feel good about my performance as my captain also thinks so . and as i also don%26#039;t know all the tips that makes this performance great as my captain never cares to teach us those tips. please help me. thank you alot.|||The two best tips that I can give you are to practice, practice, practice, and remember to breathe correctly. If you are not sure how,ask your Sensei (captain). Breathing is one of the most important things to learn. If you don%26#039;t breathe correctly you won%26#039;t have much power, and you will tire quickly. Good luck. (nikyu- brown belt, second class)|||practice won%26#039;t help if you are not holding your forms correctly so it is important to have someone who knows to watch and see where your mistakes are.





check out these video%26#039;s on this web site and see if there%26#039;s anything there that might help you

No comments:

Post a Comment