Saturday, November 14, 2009

What is the average price per month for karate?

I take karate and I want to know if I am getting rippped off. I want to know the average price not really a good price. They all seem to be kinda expensive. Please Help!|||Hi there,





Ray was spot on with his advice. It really depends on where you live, how many times a week, where the classes are (an executive gym versus a local school gym), and much more.


The best thing to do is to look around.


But also keep in mind that price doesn%26#039;t relate to quality. A cheaper place may or may not be worth it...you cannot say either way based just on price.


I could sell you a cardboard house for $20 000 or a normal house for $200K. Most would agree that the cardboard house isn%26#039;t worth it even if it is 1/10th the price... Quality/Value is always more important.|||i go to a non profit dojo.





it costs me $30 a month for hire of the hall we use





$25 a year for registration and insurance.





there are usually 5 people that train with me thats why it costs so much for hall hire. if there were more people it would costs less as its not for profit.





thats in australia





the profit dojos usually cost about $8-$10 a lesson + insuarance which is usually double i would pay|||It really depends on where you live. Places like New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, and Miami charge a lot. Small town schools tend to charge less. I have seen people pay amounts from $20 a month up to $200 a month. The best advice I can give you is to find out the prices at similar schools in your area.|||$25 a month, plus $10 for each additional family member.|||i pay 60$ per mon.

No comments:

Post a Comment