Monday, November 16, 2009

Does anyone know any good websites that teach you karate?

I am getting interested in learning karate, but I don%26#039;t want to take lessons because I have a busy schedule. If anyone knows any good websites that teach you karate, please tell me. If you add a link that would be very helpful too. Thanks|||I you want to become competent in martial arts, I%26#039;m afraid that it%26#039;s not possible to learn through a website. I takes years of training, hard work and dedication. I suggest that you research clubs near you.


Even though you have a really busy schedule, I would highly recommend fitting karate in, as it can be so beneficial.





I you really want to try to learn from the internet you could look at these websites:





http://www.all-karate.com/129/how-to-lea...





http://www.downloadkarate.com/





or alternately look for videos on youtube|||Unfortunantely, learning karate takes a lot of time, more than anything. Repitition, drilling, working out, practice suck up several hours a week without effort. Not only that, you really do need someone watching you to give you tips and guidance on your technique- there are some vital things you have a very good chance of missing otherwise. I%26#039;m sorry, but you can%26#039;t really learn karate over the internet.|||My cousin was learned in Turkish marshall arts by being put on the Turkish highlands when he was fourteen and had his *** BEATEN for three years... (sound like something from a mediocre karate movie? Well it should, except that he%26#039;s a turk, and was also focred to know how to use all types of knives)... anyway, what i%26#039;m trying to say is you can%26#039;t get martial arts from a website.|||Ok. All the people who are real martial artists will answer your question the same that you MUST take classes. Here is my recommendation for you and all the other people out there who post similar questions (once again)





People, you cannot learn with a good instructor. This goes for anything we do in life. We must have a teacher. Learning without human involvement is redundant and will not work. There are hundreds of videos online by so called masters and most of them are stupid. I spend hours examining youtube, expertvillage and other ones and personally I am appauled at how bad some of the instruction being offered actually is. Here is the answer - GO TO A SCHOOL AND LEARN. Anything else is stupid, no wise and will not help you ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment