Monday, November 16, 2009

Is it all right for pregnant women to do karate?

My cousin is pregnant and she does karate, will this affect the baby?|||Karate is probably a really bad idea while you%26#039;re pregnant. She shouldn%26#039;t spar AT ALL. If she%26#039;s only doing %26quot;forms%26quot;, and no punching or kicking, she should be ok for a while. But, if it were me, I%26#039;d probably stop.





You are smart to be worried about her!|||well if shes actually going to a place and doing it the trainer becomes responsible for her and if anything happends to her he can get suied so I cant see them allowing it? But Its very good for pregnant women to be active I just wouldnt do karate because theres so much combate, rolls, jumping, things that she could fall and get hurt and hurt the baby.|||I have seen pregnant Momma%26#039;s in my Martial Arts classes before and they have done fine, but I was high risk so I was unable plus I couldn%26#039;t leave the house because of all day sickness- bahk at morning sickness-haha.





As long as her OB clears it then don%26#039;t worry.|||depends on the style. if it%26#039;s full contact, GET HER OUT OF SPARRING!!! if it%26#039;s light contact w/ gloves, maybe. she can still do drills and kata, but full kumite is a BIG NO-NO!!!|||No, if the doctor says it is okay, but the baby will come out and be a ninja so watch out.|||It should be alright as long as she%26#039;s not sparing or anything like that.|||As long as doc says it%26#039;s fine, she should be alright.|||no


anything could happen it is dangerous

1 comment:

  1. The psychological wealth of mastering self defense techniques is in knowing that you have whatever it takes to defend yourself whenever it is necessary, which brings a feeling of confidence and piece of mind.Boxing in Connecticut

    ReplyDelete