Saturday, November 14, 2009

How to begin a new Karate Class?

I use to have 2 instructors but they split up. I am helping the one who had to find her own place to go. Our first karate class was less than 10 people. I was curious if anyone had ideas one things we could do with such a small class until we grew?|||teach and do what you always do. size shouldnt matter at all. in fact a smaller class lets you focus on each student better. i think you might want to take teaching classes. it will really help you with these types of things.=]good luck|||I%26#039;m sorry, I don%26#039;t mean to offend, but if you have to ask what things you should do with the class, maybe you shouldn%26#039;t be teaching. The worst thing you can do is be in front of a class of students and have them see right through you that you don%26#039;t have a proper curriculum.





10 people is an ideal class size. Concentrate on quality, not quantity.|||Just teach your curriculum. I am not sure what you are asking. 5 people or 50 people. Your curriculum should be the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment