Monday, November 16, 2009

Question for guys, how can I tell if my karate instructor is flirting with me?

I just started this karate class as a beginner, and I%26#039;m not sure if my instructor is flirting with me or not, but he always picks me to practice with (he doesn%26#039;t pick any of his current students, or any of the newer girls). He practices with me, and has remarked once that I look like I%26#039;ve done this before.





He%26#039;s also smiled at me after practice and asked if I was tired.





We%26#039;re around the same age, so I%26#039;m not sure if he%26#039;s being nice or flirting.





What do you think?|||If he hits you in the butt, that%26#039;s flirting. If he hits you in the face, that%26#039;s not flirting.





|||Its hard to tell.I undestand you and I think he thinks you know all the techniques that he taught you and he thinks you get it.Look at the way he acts towards the current students ans newer girls.you have a point though,after wat u described 2 us.does he act more than friendly 2 u? Report Abuse
|||my martial arts teacher does the same thing, theres a bond between your %26quot;karate family%26quot; thats what it sounds like and im a dude and my martial arts teacher is a dude too he always would pick me b/c i knew my game and didn%26#039;t realy feel pain so if you are good at what you do and there are other benefits that he can make a detailed instruction he will use you each time but it could be flirting anyhting is possible but leaning more to not i think he would be smarter then that its strictly forbidden....|||awee i think he%26#039;s flirting


My tennis instructor did that to me too


but he was out of high school (i think a freshman in collage)


and i%26#039;m 14.....mhm it was kinda creepy .....


|||he%26#039;s testing the waters to see if you%26#039;re wife beating material|||Ask him if he%26#039;s flirting with you.|||Maybe or Maybe he is just being nice to you|||if he starts showing you positions that are not linked to karate at all|||I%26#039;m no guy but I think he%26#039;s being both. Nice and flirty :)|||he smiles at you after practice


NUFF SAID|||lol @ karate that stuff doesn%26#039;t work





and no I dont think he likes u its just u|||NAHH i dont think he likes you or is flirting he is just trying to get a raise prb. hope this helpt|||umm being nice|||he could be a pervert, because i know one of my teacher is always walking with a school girl hardly with a guy.|||With instructors you never really know. BUT what may be more clear is that you like sensei. Take it from there.|||dont know|||watch this it will show you what to do

No comments:

Post a Comment