Monday, November 16, 2009

How to get colors out of white karate uniform?

My kids are in karate and just received their Blue belts. The first practice they sweated and the Blue Belt dyed a blue ring around their WHITE karate Gi. I need to get the blue out and please do not tell me to buy more. I cannot afford 2 new sets of GI. I have tried that dye be gone stuff but no luck. White gi Blue ring remains. HELP HELP|||I can relate... I had a white pair of pants and washed them with a red baby sock ( I didn%26#039;t see it go in the washer) anyway as a last ditch effort I soaked my pants in the washer with cold water and some BarKeeper%26#039;s Friend. I don%26#039;t know exactly how long, I just left them to soak for a while. Then instead of drying them in the dryer I hung them to dry and not a single trace of pink or red anywhere on my pants! Barkeeper%26#039;s friend is located by the Ajax. It%26#039;s actually a rust remover.|||Great.. I am glad I could help. Report Abuse
|||I have found a very simple but powerful way of taking any color out of whites, first, after washing in cold water, you can just lay them flat on a white towel in the direct sun for a couple of hours or more if you wish, and the stains will come out, sun is the best bleach ever!. Hope this works for you.|||Have you tried the color remover by RIT? I have used that a few times when I mixed red stuff in the white load.|||BLEACH|||put about 1 cup of bleach in with the wash.|||Ive used hydrogen peroxide for stains on white.. also baking soda might help.|||Bleach and oxi clean|||BLEACH!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment