Saturday, November 14, 2009

Karate????

I have always wanted to do gymnastics but my father told me that I should do karate instead, so now I%26#039;m interested in doing karate. there%26#039;s just one problem, I%26#039;m really self-conscious about my toes. I have these really long feet and long, ugly toes. I%26#039;m not embarrassed about my feet really, it%26#039;s just my toes so that%26#039;s what%26#039;s holding me back from starting karate. Any tips and suggestions?





(I wear size 9-10 shoes- in American sizes)|||do karate... i used to take it and i LOVED IT (more than gymnastics.. which u do barefoot also)... anyway... dont worry about... if anyone says anything about ur toes u can just kick them.... lol|||I promise you, they won%26#039;t actually say anything. When I first started off with the martial arts I was also a little self-concious. My second toe is longer than my big toe and I%26#039;ve always found it really weird. But after several years of martial arts I%26#039;ve become much more confident because I%26#039;ve realized that noone really cares abotu what your toes look like. They care more about how good you are at karate. lol. good luck!|||I%26#039;ve been doing Martial Arts for 4 years now, and no one really pays much attention to your toes, or feet. And if they did, no one really cares.|||i did karate and nobody looks at your feet!

No comments:

Post a Comment