Saturday, November 14, 2009

How old was your child when they started dance lessons, karate, or music lessons?

How old was your child when they started dance lessons, karate, or music lessons?





What%26#039;s the youngest you know of that kids are allowed in dance classes or karate?|||They have dance classes from infant and up. It%26#039;s not directed dance lessons, but rather free dance. More structured dance classes start at about 3 yrs. of age (potty-trained).





I would think that karate would be about the same, starting at 3-5 yrs. old.|||I was 3 when I first started dance lessons


I started karate when I was in 4th grade, and my brother started karate when he was in Kindergarten.|||i started karate when i was five. started dance when i was 4 years old so i think its possible to send them over when they are 3 or 4.|||I was 3 or 4 when I started ballet.

No comments:

Post a Comment