Sunday, April 26, 2009

Where can you get good, reasonable price Karate uniforms?

I am taking karate classes, but the problem is, I keep on growing, and my karate uniforms get smaller and smaller. I need a good length one. I am about 5%26#039;5. Where can I get some good uniforms?|||www.martialmart.com|||dont they sell ones?|||karatedepot.com





good shipping price and the house brand middleweight uniform is excelsior.|||If you can use a sewing machine... I%26#039;ve just finished do-bok trousers for myself, hubby and nine year old son for a total cost of A$12.00.. Our school allows us to train in just pants and a school t-shirt rather than the full do-bok (only for essential for grading)... I copied the pattern from our existing pants, chose the best quality heavy polycotton I could find, and used the classic %26#039;jeans%26#039; type double seams.. very long, heavy duty sports shoelaces work well as waist ties... came out pretty good.. Google%26#039;d %26quot;sewing pattern%26quot; %26quot;martial arts%26quot; came up with several links, useful one below...|||Your sensei should be able to get one for you. However if he does not I recomend Asian world. www.awma.com

No comments:

Post a Comment