Sunday, April 26, 2009

What are the beneficial mental aspects you can learn from a form of karate?

I ask this because i need discipline in my life, and i think karate is the penultimate choice that is most possible for me. The last one would be join the army, but since there is a war going on, i don%26#039;t think that would wise of me. Is 18 years old too late to start? Also is karate dangerous?|||Any traditional martial art (ie 1 that emphasizes forms, respect %26amp; discipline) will be very good for you. It should definitely help.





I started Tae Kwon Do at age 44.





Not dangerous if you are in a good school. The worst injuries I have had in my school have been bruises.





BTW I%26#039;m impressed that you know the meaning of penultimate. Very few people your age do. In fact very few people ANY age do.|||No 18 is not old.... No Karate is not dangerous its like TKD, pretty much as safe as you can get.|||I%26#039;m 17 and I barely started practicing karate in October, I highly recommend it|||You will learn self discipline, Respect, Responsibility, and self defense. You will also get more fit. No 18 is not to late to start, but you may be older than a lot of kids in their but don%26#039;t give up. Karate is not dangerous when you are a beginner, but once you get to more advanced ranks it can get hard.|||No 18 is not to old. You will gain focus, and disipline. It is dangerous if you choose it to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment