Sunday, April 26, 2009

How do I shrink my karate uniforms in the washer and dryer?

I bought some karate uniforms that are too large. Should I wash them in hot water and dry them on the highest setting? Or, should I wash them in cold water and dry them on medium?





The uniforms are 55%Cotton and 45% polyester.|||Hot water wash and hot temp dry will probably cause the most shrinkage. But there is no real way to shrink them to just the right size.|||Hot/hot is the best way to shrink a Karate uniform, but unfortunately, since your gi is a cotton/poly blend, the shrinkage will be a lot less than if it were 100% cotton. Report Abuse
|||don%26#039;t dry them or try to shrink them it will mess them up just get them dry cleaned they are pros at doing my uniform or just order a new one Report Abuse
|||Hot and hot will shrink them.

No comments:

Post a Comment