Monday, May 17, 2010

What in the world is Hi Karate cologne?

My dad was reminising about the old days and he told me about this 70%26#039;s aftershave called hi karate. He mentioned the tagline %26quot;Hi karate dont leave home without it.%26quot; I thought he was joking, but he was dead serious. Can anyone please tell me more about this cologne and show me some ads for it, so I know what it looked like?|||Your dad was almost right. The slogan was %26quot;Be careful how you use it.%26quot;





Here%26#039;s a link to one of the commercials:





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNSr0B7cJ...





Enjoy!|||The hook with Hi Karate was that every bottle came with karate instructions needed to fight off the women it would attract. Report Abuse
|||It was a very popular men%26#039;s cologne back in the 60%26#039;s %26amp; 70%26#039;s.|||I remember it was in a green bottle and i think it had kind of a sweet fragrance. Maybe if you searched for old tv commercials you might find a commercial for it. I think it was spelled Hai Karate, but I%26#039;m not sure.|||Your dad is correct


It was a naff smelling aftershave / cologne.


Personally I never met a girl who actually liked it.


Was in direct competition with faberge`s Brut - another even worse smelling cologne with the slogan %26quot;splash it all over%26quot;


Uhhgg


You kids today don`t understand what we had to put up with !!

No comments:

Post a Comment