Friday, May 21, 2010

How would I know if Karate is not for me?

I don%26#039;t know if Karate is for me but I enjoy it and I%26#039;m interested in it.Im a white belt and I am not strong but I am somewhat flexible.Should I quit although I just started?|||if you enjoy it that is what is most important so it is for you. you just started so are not expected to be great at it, in fact most of the legends have started without being strong. Kyan comes to mind but so do Funakoshi and Nagamine. if you continue eventually, you will find a place in karate-do for yourself.|||Really, in this day and age, martial arts is about what you enjoy. Feel free to try other systems, but pick the one you enjoy the most. It%26#039;s something of a myth that certain body types are better suited for different systems. Tall fighters have similar strategies, regardless if they%26#039;re training in karate, TKD, boxing, or whatever, and the same can be said of short fighters.|||the stuff learned at the white belt level makes you wonder if you don%26#039;t want to do it? give it time as soon as you learn more moves and do weapon work as well as maybe doing some sparring you might change your mind.





it was boring for me at first but as soon as i went up the ranks and did a couple of tourneys i enjoyed it.





stick with it - good luck.|||So long as you enjoy it and you feel like you%26#039;re learning something then stick with it. After you get your black belt, then you can try adding something else as well.|||%26quot;I enjoy it and I%26#039;m interested in it.%26quot; I do believe you just answered your own question.|||It isn%26#039;t only your muscles, it is also metaphysical... Hey, Martial Arts is some of the most difficult things you%26#039;ll ever learn


|||stick with it. gain a strong technical base. then consider adding to it.|||if you like it and your learning good martial arts then stick with it if you dont like it quit

No comments:

Post a Comment