Friday, November 18, 2011

Where can i learn karate or taekwando?

I%26#039;m living in the west and i%26#039;m finding for the nearest place where i can learn karate and taekwando. It dosen%26#039;t matter if its in a Community Club too....So can anyone help me with this?|||Look the yellow pages, online listings and ask around to others.





thats your best best of finding one in your area. Just make sure they are legit and not a McDojo and you are happy there. SO do not fall for a lot of trophies and fancy words.





ask to see diplomas and see if they know their Sensei and backwards to the founding father of the art style. For me it was my teacher, his teacher and then Funokoshi. that is my Keikyo,





Good luck looking.|||i want to learn too.|||Look in the yellow pages....|||look in your local yellow pages|||Google Maps , Map Quest,|||Look on the internet. And type in Karate or Taekwondo and your city and state. It should help you find what ever you are looking for. I did that and found my Taekwondo school.|||at a teakwon do clinic dummy

No comments:

Post a Comment