Friday, November 18, 2011

Anyone could leave a link to a printable guide to learning Kyokushin Karate kicks and techniques?

I want to learn Kyokushin karate techniques,but I live in Arkansa where there is not a single dojo to go to.Could anyone leave me a link to a downloadable guide to basic kyokushin karate that could be printed?Please,no video websites,I need a printable guid that I could read while in the local gym to while attempting to learn Kyokushin karate techniques.|||Go to a dojo. You can not learn that system by reading a book...period!|||use youtube but its better off if u find someone to teach u the only kick i can teach u is a crescent kick all my other kicks suck





beleave me learnin online n on ur own aint good cuz i been doing it 4 a long time n only thing i masterd was the crescent kick lol

No comments:

Post a Comment