Friday, November 18, 2011

Is karate a good activity to take up? What can you tell me about it?

I%26#039;m 17 and I%26#039;m thinking about taking up karate.





Is it good exercise?


Do you break bones and bleed a lot?


Do you get hurt a lot, in general?


When you%26#039;re a beginner, are you in a class of 6 year olds?


How long does it take to become a black belt?





What else can you tell me about it?





Thanks!|||im 17 too.i do Hishou Ka.Its a mixture of kickboxing and jujitsu.Its brilliant exercise,It tones up the body.U can get hurt but its in a controlled environment so your always in control and can stop when u want.I satarted in Jan and i was with all the seniors which is better the kids.It can talk from 5 to 10 years for a black belt.Gradings are every 6 months with most clubs.If u pass u get a belt and aim for the next.Im a yellow aiming for my orange in November.


Hope this helps u decide.|||learn kungfu it includes karate judo kickboxing and all the martial arts in it

No comments:

Post a Comment