Friday, November 18, 2011

How do I teach my bunny karate?

I feel that my baby bunny would have more confidence if she knew karate. Any tips would be greatly appreciated.





HI-YA!|||Show him Karate Kid, repeatedly. It worked for my hamsters!|||Have your bunny train with kung-fu panda|||first off you should call it splinter... then you should dip it in green mutanageinic ooze... then take it to china. thats how you teach a bunny %26quot;kung foo.%26quot;|||i cracked up!


i cant imagine my little bunny boo doing karate!


i think chuck norris would teach him!|||Bruce. Lee. All day movie marathons.|||Great idea! I think Miss Piggy is teaching a class this summer.|||Check out this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LE9OXATfF...|||omg i am laughing so hard right now


i just looked over ay my bunny and cracked up|||What????!!!!! Bunnies don%26#039;t do karate|||THATS JUST WEIRD I DON%26#039;T THINK THAT BUNNYS KBOW HOW 2 DO KARATE.............................|||i don%26#039;t think that is possible, but maybe a training book can help you|||is that legal haha jk i would get one of those pros with bunnies buut i highly doubt u can HI-YA!|||chuck norris|||you serious?!|||lol..that would be cute!!

No comments:

Post a Comment