Friday, November 18, 2011

What is best to take to lose more weiht kick boxing or karate?

I want to lose alot of weight in 2 months and i heard that either kick boxing or karate will be a good way to do it. I just dont know which one is better.|||I%26#039;ve done both......well actually all three. I%26#039;ve studied Karate, I%26#039;ve kickboxed and I%26#039;ve lost weight.





My personal experience: It doesn%26#039;t matter which one you choose. If you train in either one you will lose weight. Choose the one that appeals to you.|||The school that has the better,(Harder), work out





Check out the schools in your area.Look for students in a


heavy sweat after class.





Work outs in schools vary from %26quot;very hard%26quot; to %26quot;medium/light%26quot;|||Well, if I had to pick between the two...KBoxing....you will burn more calories, and probably get the chance to spar more often (real application). Plus you don%26#039;t have to do any gay worthless crap like katas, breaking boards and meditation. Good luck.|||I would take up karate because it helps with discipline and respect, as well as helping out in getting in shape and losing weight.|||Probably kick boxing.


I believe there is more calorie burning involved then traditional karate.|||my answer is karate is best for lossing weight cause i were in karate class, i am yellow belt. I lost my weight lit bit then i work out as much as tue and thur both week, it just i lost lot weight|||i think both have their benefits with regard to losing weight. in kickboxing the activity is nonstop and the intensity is amped up, so most definitely you%26#039;re gonna sweat a lot. plus, it also helps develop your stamina so that you can go longer as your body gets used to the strain. in karate, it%26#039;s more of a body balance thing in the sense that all the katas %26amp; stuff work every part of your body, albeit in a non-frantic way.|||kick boxing is definetly better!! You are moving non-stop for 45 min. so if your not afraid to sweat like a pig be my guest and try it. trust me!!|||Most likely Kickboxing. Why?





Because Kickboxers generally train to compete or with people who compete and their workouts are better tailored for athletes, rather than weekend warriors. That means you%26#039;ll most likely be sparring, training full power with pads, being pushed harder etc as opposed to kicking and punching air. I think that the self defense applications of kickboxing are better than most karate as well, and personally I find the kickboxing classes alot more fun than karate (more fun means more motivation to keep it up, and the more you do it the more weight to lose). I also find that when I spar in kickboxing I push myself alot harder than I normally would because I%26#039;m not concentrating on how tired I am, but what the other person is doing.





Of course this is a generalization since all classes are different and you haven%26#039;t said which karate you would consider doing (Kyokushin is full contact, and the training is harder than your average Shotokan). In then end though, I guess it%26#039;s the one you%26#039;ll enjoy more that will motivate you and make you lose weight over the long term. But I%26#039;d choose kickboxing in a heart beat.

No comments:

Post a Comment